For many people building a website is either a positive or negative experience. Many times I think that is more of the later. Why is this? If you have built a site in the past using outside help, you probably experienced the following;
- Long meetings that did not help
- Costs that seemed to grow every time you turned around
- Contracts that were so complicated you were scared to start
- Development time schedules that would launch your product YEARS from now
- Developer not around after deployment
- Such a complicated site, you HAD to hire the developer for maintenance.
We know these pains as we have experienced them ourselves. I can recall my first site that I had commericially done. The costs ended up 4X of the budget, they were 7 weeks past due date, and in the end I scrapped the site 3 months later as it was not functioning the way that I desired it to.
When we (Digital Pure, LLC) approach a new project, we are setting out to make the experience a fun, enjoyable, long term relationship. This is a break from what most people think of when they start on a web project.
We take the time to listen, repeat, listen, repeat, listen, repeat. If you understand why I am saying that so many times it is because when you say something you are also are thinking of the next step. So when I repeat it back, you recall the next step and we can start the listen and repeat process over again. Sounds simple huh, try it at your office sometime. It is foreign in todays world of hyper speed, and type A personalities. This is the way it was done in a time long ago, and it is a pattern the we strive for.
We also are VERY concerned about your budget. This might seem weird, but you are the boss, and we are the client. So, you are the person dictating what gets done, and not us. We are here to get the job you want done, and done correctly. So, when you tell us you have X for a budget, that means we will tell you what we can do for that budget, and you decide to work with us inside that budget.
All our sites are built on either the WordPress or Joomla platforms. We also employ many template systems pre-designed from various groups. All of this makes for a faster development, and lower costs for you. If you need a 100% custom template we can do that also, or suggest a firm that can create the template for you, and we can assist you with tweaking the template to meet your exact needs.
Since we are so different in our approach here are a couple of things you can expect from us when you are working with us.
- Meetings are not extra
- WordPress or Joomla CMS included in price
- Fully SEO (search engine optimization) friendly
- All graphics are royalty free
- Costs are normally 1/2-1/3 of other developers
- Deployment time usually 1/2 of other developers (average 10 days)
- A donation will be made in your name to a local charity
- I will help you after the site is completed
- I will provide a CMS user manual for your site
- I will provide a FREE training session on your complete solution
If you need a website built, please take a moment and consider hiring us. As you can see we are different from all other firms, and we would love the oppurtunity to prove that to you. Please feel free to contact us for consideration.